I’m an independent digital analytics, data management and conversion optimization specialist. I have over 7 years of experience in this field, and I have done projects for both startups as well as large multinationals, in many verticals, in multiple continents.
I get the most energy out of projects where I can help organizations to achieve growth through a data driven mindset.
Lead Experimentation & Analytics
- Experimentation & Analytics strategy
- Building an experimentation team and culture
- Teamlead of 6 FTE
- Analytics: Google Analytics 360, Self built
- Tag Management: Google Tag Manager
- Experimentation: Optimizely & Self built
Senior Analytics & CRO Consultant
- Digital Analytics (Google Analytics 360, Adobe, Webtrends)
- Tag & Data Management (GTM/Tealium/Relay42)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (Hotjar, Clicktale, Usabilla)
- A/B Testing (Optimizely, VWO, Monetate)
Analytics & UX Consultant
- Digital Analytics (Google Analytic 360, Adobe Analytics, IBM Coremetrics)
- Tag Management (Google Tag Manager)
- Usability testing
- Conversion Rate Optimization (IBM Tealeaf)
- A/B Testing (Optimizely)
Digital Anlaytist & Usability researcher
- UX Research
- A/B Testing
HFI Certified Usability Analyst
Google Analytics IQ
Adobe Analytics Partner Training
Tealium IQ & Audiencestream Certification
As part of my bachelor’s degree I studied for 6 months at Missouri State University.
At the Eindhoven University of Technology (TU/e) I received a masters degree in Human Technology Interaction.
This degree combines computer science with behavioral sciences and decision making studies. The degree introduced me to analytics, usability and experimentation techniques.
As part of this masters degree, I studied for 6 months at the School of Information at UC Berkeley.